please note: I, Lori Breukelman, am an independent distributor for Epicure. The opinions expressed on my website: www.theblissofthis.com are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Epicure. For more information on what Epicure is, read on below or click here
What is Epicure?
Epicure is a female owned company, specializing in healthy, delicious, nutritious foods for families small and large. They are Canadian owned and operated, and run on a direct sales model. Here’s the extra exciting part: Epicure has very recently opened up in the USA. What does this mean for you?
If you are in Canada or the USA, this means opportunity- at the ground level! A company with zero debt (not owned among shareholders); an established and proven market and business model; with a huge number of new people who are eager to hear about Good Food, Real Fast (Epicure’s trademarked term).
Now, before you run to the hills yelling “noooo direct sales, run fast…” – hear me out. This is an amazing company, that really does care about their customers and consultants alike… that helps your food become Ah-Mazinnng! Stick around, and you might see how an Epicure business can help you too.
With the increase of processed foods, and quick fast dinner solutions… we’ve also seen an increase in obesity and other food related health concerns. It turns out our lifestyles are starting to cost us.
Not only do they offer delicious spices, seasonings, and salts, but meal kits and eating plans can make your life easier as well! Don’t have time to cook? Their microwave solutions are a hit too!
What makes Epicure stand out among the crowd, is their delicious meal kits and meal solutions that help you take dinner from raw to ready in only 20 minutes or less.
How do I find an Epicure Consultant?
Well, what do you know, you’ve already found one! Hello, my name is Lori Breukelman… I’ve been selling Epicure since 2012. If you don’t already have a consultant, I’d be happy to help you out! Feel free to comment with questions, or check out my personalized Epicure website here
Is Epicure Gluten Free?
Sure is! Searching for Gluten Free spices and meal solutions can be a royal pain in the cushion… but with Epicure life in the kitchen gets a whole lot easier! Epicure’s products are ALL GLUTEN FREE! They are working hard to become completely certified non- GMO, currently they are at about 85%.
Could it get better? Oh yes, far far…
They are also 100% NUT FREE. That’s right. Does your little Johnny have an issue with nuts? Epicure has you covered!
As a sugar and sodium conscious company, you will find far lower levels of both in your spice blends, and never ever any artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. They refuse to use Corn syrup, High Fructose Corn syrup, Monosodium Glutamate (MSG), or Sodium Nitrates. But wait, there’s more. Actually loads more.
If you take a good look at your processed food packages, you might be surprised to find a huge list of ingredients you can’t pronounce, and added colors and dyes that have no purpose but to make your food a pretty color (no matter the health cost). Epicure is about eating clean. Check out the entire Never-Ever List HERE
How do I purchase Epicure Products?
You’ve read all the goodness, now you want to know how you can make it happen!
With such a great company, come some great options:
- If you don’t have a consultant of your own, purchase from my website or through your friend’s cooking class link, and have delicious meal solutions dropped off right by your front door!
- HOST a Cooking Class and earn both FREE and HALF PRICE items. Cooking classes can be done online through Facebook or as a class in your home. (At time of writing, I have a hostess who has $400.00 and 3 half priced items to spend!)
Hosting is a great way to try out the products for yourself. Many hostesses realize they want the entire catalog in their kitchen… there’s a solution for that too:
- Join! Now is an amazing time to join Epicure- especially with a giant expansion into the USA on the horizon. Epicure offers and opportunity unlike any other. You have the chance to earn extra money to pay off your home’s bills, while sharing great products that pretty much sell themselves! If you decide it isn’t for you… you can eat your kit ;)Quick update on the US expansion: we are now OPEN to the USA! Consultants are able to sign up (contact me here), and as of August 9,2019 sales will officially be open to the USA! I know there are a lot of excited people itching to get this going!
Is there an opportunity for me?
Epicure is going amazing places, and you are welcome to come along too! My growing team loves to welcome enthusiastic entrepreneurs. I’ve always loved that with Epicure I’m in business for myself, not by myself. I make my own commissions, but have an amazing team at home office willing to help whenever needed.
The freedom and flexibility were a must. As a stay at home Mom I was on the hunt for something that I could work on while the littles napped, but could also grow and pause as life’s waves rolled.
I’ve had people ask me if Epicure is a pyramid scheme. No, no, no, no. To be clear: we earn our money by doing cooking classes in the homes of so many awesome guests. They in turn purchase the products, and we earn commission. Something this good deserves to be shared, so building a team is part of Epicure. We are encouraged to reach out to other good food ambassadors, but understand that I am never ever being paid out of their commissions. Instead, our home office offers leaders a bonus on top of their own earnings.
Who is Epicure NOT for?
- At this point Epicure is only open to Canada and the USA… BUT, who knows where we will grow? There is so much potential. We can all benefit from the Good Food Real Fast that Epicure has to offer. Who isn’t looking for a quick and healthy dinner solution?
- To the rest of the world: we love you… but unfortunately we aren’t able to ship your way at this time.
- Those who like boring food. If you are happy with the same sad food everyday, I don’t think I’ll be much help to you. Epicure brings delicious, fresh flavor to plates across Canada, promising healthy meals real fast.
- Those who don’t eat. If you can read, you probably eat. Try Epicure…
Are you interested in some delicious recipes using Epicure products? Pop on over HERE for more!