please note: I, Lori Breukelman, am an independent distributor for Epicure. The opinions expressed on my website: www.theblissofthis.com are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Epicure. For more information on what Epicure is, read on below or click here
What is Epicure?
Epicure is a female owned company, specializing in healthy, delicious, nutritious foods for families small and large. They are Canadian owned and operated, and run on a direct sales model.
Here’s the extra exciting part: Epicure has very recently opened up in the USA.
CLICK HERE to see a short intro video to Epicure
What does this mean for you?
If you are in Canada or the USA, this means opportunity- at the ground level! A company with zero debt (not owned among shareholders); an established and proven market and business model; with a huge number of new people who are eager to hear about Good Food, Real Fast (Epicure’s trademarked term).
Now, before you run to the hills yelling “noooo direct sales, run fast…” – hear me out. This is an amazing company, that really does care about their customers and consultants alike… that helps your food become Ah-Mazinnng!
Stick around, and you might see how an Epicure business can help you too.
With the increase of processed foods, and quick fast dinner solutions… we’ve also seen an increase in obesity and other food related health concerns. It turns out our lifestyles are starting to cost us.
Not only do they offer delicious spices, seasonings, and salts, but meal kits and eating plans can make your life easier as well! Don’t have time to cook?
Their microwave solutions are a hit too!
What makes Epicure stand out among the crowd, is their delicious meal kits and meal solutions that help you take dinner from raw to ready in only 20 minutes or less.
Epicure is well described as a comparison to Blue Apron, Hello Fresh, or any of the other meal in a box companies.
The big differences?
- With Epicure you can trust you are getting clean, gluten free, nut free products. No fillers, no cheap substitutes, just the good stuff.
- YOU get to choose your own produce- substituting as you wish; and shopping where you prefer (no package of wilted lettuce- you supply the fresh stuff)
- Less waste. Since you are purchasing your own produce, you will not be opening 15 different finicky little packages just to make dinner
- FAST. Epicure’s meals go from raw to ready in 20 minutes or less!
- AFFORDABLE. At an average cost of $3.50 per meal instead of up to $9.00 the value is amazing!
How do I find an Epicure Consultant?
Well, what do you know, you’ve already found one! Hello, my name is Lori Breukelman… I’ve been with Epicure since 2012. If you don’t already have a consultant, I’d be happy to help you out! Feel free to comment with questions, or check out my personalized Epicure website here
Is Epicure Gluten Free?
Searching for Gluten Free spices and meal solutions can be a royal pain in the cushion… but with Epicure life in the kitchen gets a whole lot easier! Epicure’s products are ALL GLUTEN FREE! They are working hard to become completely certified non- GMO, currently they are at about 85%.
Could it get better?
Oh yes, far far…
They are also 100% NUT FREE. That’s right. Does your little Johnny have an issue with nuts? Epicure has you covered!
As a sugar and sodium conscious company, you will find far lower levels of both in your spice blends, and never ever any artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. They refuse to use Corn syrup, High Fructose Corn syrup, Monosodium Glutamate (MSG), or Sodium Nitrates. But wait, there’s more. Actually loads more.
If you take a good look at your processed food packages, you might be surprised to find a huge list of ingredients you can’t pronounce, and added colors and dyes that have no purpose but to make your food a pretty color (no matter the health cost). Epicure is about eating clean. Check out the entire Never-Ever List HERE
How do I purchase Epicure Products?
You’ve read all the goodness, now you want to know how you can make it happen!
With such a great company, come some great options:
- If you don’t have a consultant of your own, purchase from my website or through your friend’s cooking class link, and have delicious meal solutions dropped off right by your front door!
- HOST a Cooking Class and earn both FREE and HALF PRICE items. Cooking classes can be done online through Facebook or as a class in your home. (At time of writing, I have a hostess who has $400.00 and 3 half priced items to spend!)
Hosting is a great way to try out the products for yourself. Many hostesses realize they want the entire catalog in their kitchen… there’s a solution for that too:
- Join! Now is an amazing time to join Epicure- especially with a giant expansion into the USA on the horizon. Epicure offers and opportunity unlike any other. You have the chance to earn extra money to pay off your home’s bills, while sharing great products that pretty much sell themselves! If you decide it isn’t for you… you can eat your kit ;)Quick update on the US expansion: we are now OPEN to the USA! Consultants are able to sign up (contact me here), and as of August 9,2019 sales will officially be open to the USA! I know there are a lot of excited people itching to get this going!
Is there an opportunity for me?
Epicure is going amazing places, and you are welcome to come along too!
My growing team loves to welcome enthusiastic entrepreneurs. I’ve always loved that with Epicure I’m in business for myself, not by myself. I make my own commissions, but have an amazing team at home office willing to help whenever needed.
The freedom and flexibility were a must. As a stay at home Mom I was on the hunt for something that I could work on while the littles napped, but could also grow and pause as life’s waves rolled.
Our commissions START at 25%, with room for generous bonuses each month. Think about it. If an average class is $100 in an evening, you can pull in $400 extra per month just by doing ONE single cooking class a week. What would you do with an extra $400 each month?
How does this sound? Need more info?
Is there a sales minimum for Epicure?
This is a great question.
Epicure asks that you do a minimum of 1 cooking class every 3 months. A qualified cooking class is 250 QV (basically $250 in sales). Once you see how fun and rewarding it is to show your friends what Epicure has to offer, you’ll see it’s really not hard to stay “active” as a consultant.
I’ve had people ask me if Epicure is a pyramid scheme.
No, no, no, no.
To be clear: we earn our money by doing cooking classes in the homes of so many awesome guests. They in turn purchase the products, and we earn commission. Something this good deserves to be shared, so building a team is part of Epicure. We are encouraged to reach out to other good food ambassadors, but understand that I am never ever being paid out of their commissions. Instead, our home office offers leaders a bonus on top of their own earnings.
What do you say? Are you interested in learning more? CLICK HERE to contact me– I’d love to hear your questions!
Who is Epicure NOT for?
- At this point Epicure is only open to Canada and the USA… BUT, who knows where we will grow? There is so much potential. We can all benefit from the Good Food Real Fast that Epicure has to offer. Who isn’t looking for a quick and healthy dinner solution?
- To the rest of the world: we love you… but unfortunately we aren’t able to ship your way at this time.
- Those who like boring food. If you are happy with the same sad food everyday, I don’t think I’ll be much help to you. Epicure brings delicious, fresh flavor to plates across Canada, promising healthy meals real fast.
- Those who don’t eat. If you can read, you probably eat. Try Epicure…
Are you interested in some delicious recipes using Epicure products? Pop on over HERE for more!
this post says
Thanks for the great article
How much soy?
Lori Breukelman says
Are you asking how much soy in a particular product? Or in general?
While we have some products that use soy, it is always labeled as it is one of the top 10 priority allergens. (Soy is used for example in our vegetarian soy bacon).
Home office is very careful to avoid cross contamination, though there are soy products used in the facility.
While searching on loribreukelman.epicure.com any product that contains soy should be listed as such, but if you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.
“Epicure asks that you do a minimum of 1 cooking class every 3 months. A qualified cooking class is 250 QV (basically $250 in sales). Once you see how fun and rewarding it is to show your friends what Epicure has to offer, you’ll see it’s really not hard to stay “active” as a consultant.”
Does this have to be in one month or is the $250 calculated over the three months? Example would $85 in sales every month keep you activate?
Lori Breukelman says
It would be 250 in a single month 🙂